- after dinner, Late Night Menu served until last call -
- all items available “To-Go” -
Soups & Salads
Dressings: Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Honey Mustard, Thousand Island, Caesar, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Oil & Vinegar.
- Reuben – Corned beef grilled on rye bread with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Served with Thousand Island dressing and fries. $10
- Steak & Cheese – Grilled sliced steak topped with Provolone cheese, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise. Served with fries. $10.
- Chicken Club Sandwich – 8oz chicken breast with mayo, lettuce, tomato and bacon served on toasted sourdough. Served with fries. $10
- Chicken Pretzel – Grilled marinated 8oz chicken breast topped with provolone cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard served on a pretzel roll. Served with fries. $11
- *Ireland’s Own Burger – Half pound Angus burger served with lettuce and tomato on a Kaiser roll. Served with fries. $9
- Crab Cake Sandwich – Family recipe made with jumbo lump crab meat, broiled or fried with Tartar sauce and fries. $13
- Grilled Chicken Breast – Chicken breast, grilled and served with lettuce and tomato on a Kaiser roll. Served with fries. $9
- Vegetable Wrap – Sauteed mushrooms, peppers, onions and black beans in a spinach tortilla. Served with salsa, sour cream and fries. $9
- Garden Burger – Topped with sundried tomato basil pesto, lettuce and tomato on Kaiser. Served with fries. $9
Served with Brown Bread
- Fish & Chips – Cod dipped in beer batter with Tartar sauce and fries. $13
- Shepherd’s Pie – Fresh ground sirloin simmered with onions, peas and carrots in a beef gravy, then baked in a mashed potato crust. $12
- Chicken Pot Pie – Chunks of chicken with potatoes, onions, peas, carrots and mushrooms in a cream sauce and baked in a puff pastry. $12
- *Irish Breakfast – Irish rashers, sausage, black and white pudding, a pork chop and *two eggs any style. Served with fries. $13
- *Guinness Burger – Angus beef marinated in Guinness stout on a bed of mashed potatoes, topped with onion rings and mushroom gravy. $12
- Beef Stew – Tender pieces of beef slowly simmered with potatoes and vegetables in a rich gravy. $11
- Lamb Stew – Lamb stewed with potatoes and vegetables in a thick gravy. $11
- Corned Beef and Cabbage – Homemade corned beef brisket marinated in pickling spices. Served with cabbage, carrots, boiled potatoes and spicy mustard. $14
- Whiskey Chicken – Pan-seared chicken breast with mushrooms in a whiskey cream sauce, with mashed potatoes and vegetables. $13
- *Flank Steak – Lean flank steak marinated in Guinness stout. Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. $13
18% gratuity will be added to parties of 5 or more.
* Consuming under cooked meats may increase risk of food bourne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Our food is cooked in zero tans fat oil.
Served Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Irish Breakfast — Irish rashers, Irish sausage, black and white pudding, two eggs any style and home fries cooked with peppers and onions. $13.
American Breakfast — Two strips of hickory smoked bacon, maple sausage, two eggs any style and home fries cooked with peppers and onions. $10
I.O. Omelet — Ireland’s Own omelet made for you your way with your choice of ham, cheese, onions, mushrooms, red peppers, green peppers, spinach, hollandaise sauce, and crab meat ($2) served with home fries cooked with peppers and onions. $8
Crab Benedict — Poached eggs, sauteed crab meat with hollandaise sauce over a split English muffin served with home fries cooked with peppers and onions. $13
Pancakes — Pancakes made to order your way with your choice of whipped cream, blueberries, chocolate chips or plain accompanied by hickory smoked bacon or maple sausage. $9
Gaelic Toast — Two large pieces of Texas toast dipped and pan fried to a golden perfection with maple syrup, butter and powered sugar accompanied with hickory smoked bacon or maple sausage. $9
Breakfast Sandwich — Enjoy either a freshly prepared bacon, egg and cheese or a sausage egg and cheese on a croissant served with home fries. $8
Cup of fresh seasonal fruit $3
Side of corned beef hash $4
Late Night Pub Grub
Available 7 nights a week until last call
Chicken Tenders — Served with Honey Dijon or BBQ sauce. $7.99
Artichoke & Spinach Dip — Served warm with tortilla chips. $7.99
Fries — $4.99. With melted cheese, $5.99.
Mozzarella Sticks — Made from real Wisconsin mozzarella cheese, lightly breaded and served with marinara sauce. $7.99
Potato Skins — Filled with chili, cheese, bacon and sour cream. $7.99
Buffalo Wings — Choose mild or spicy chicken wings. Served with Bleu Cheese dipping sauce. $8.99
Beer Battered Onion Rings — With Texas petal sauce. $7.99
Crab Cake Sandwich — Family recipe made with jumbo lump crab meat and fried, and served with tartar sauce and fries. $13.99
Fish & Chips — Cod dipped in beer batter. Served with tartar sauce and fries. $13.99